크리스마스 이벤트 후기(11/29/2014)

듀오 0 5,562 2014.12.17 10:38

On Thanksgiving weekend, we held our annual Holiday Event at Hilton Universal. It is Duos most popular and biggest event of the year and weve been hosting for the past 14 years for 1.5/2nd generation Korean American professionals.

Weve been prepping for this event for the past 6 months, advertising through various media sources, and needless to say, it was a success!

Participants came from all over the country, Seattle, Phoenix, San Francisco, and Denver to name a few, for a chance to meet and mingle with fellow Korean American professionals. There were 66 participants and everyone had the chance to meet everyone through speed dating.

Dinner was served, drinks were passed around.

Soon, speed dating began.

One on one, for 3 to 4 minutes each, everyone asked their carefully selected questions. A couple of hours passed by quickly and everyone was full of enthusiasm and excitement.

After speed dating, matching papers were given to each participant. Everyone took their time to write in their prospective partners numbers.

As a result, 5 couples were made on the spot! Ladies were crowned with tiara and men were given a candy rose to celebrate the special moment.

Despite the fact that lot of our participants came by their parents recommendation, most people said they had a lovely time and were glad they attended. Many people thanked us and complimented us for the hard work we did to put together such a fun and exciting holiday event.

We are very happy that our participants had a lovely time!

Thank you for attending!

미국교포사회에서 1.5, 2세들이 결혼 적령기에 접어들면서 어울릴수 있는 모임이, 한국처럼

없기 때문에 엘에이 듀오가 14년동안 꾸준히 매년 연말에는 가장큰 이벤트 행사를 올해도

준비를 했다.

6개월전부터 꾸준히 홍보를 하면서, 참석을 하신 모든분들이, 다 즐거운 시간을 가질수 있도록 하나 하나 세심하게

준비하고 또 준비를 했다.

시애틀, 아리조나, 산호세 ,샌프란시스코, 콜로라도에서 거주를 하시는분들도 만남의 기회가 없다보니

미리 비행기편도 준비를 하셔서 오셨고, 66명의 신청을 하신분들이 오후 5시가 되니 정확하게 다들 오셨다.

편안하게 대화도 오고 가면서, 여기 저기 테이블에서는 웃음소리가 터져 나왔다.

스테이크가 맛있기로 소문난 힐톤호텔에서 맛있는 디너식사를 마치고,

드디어 3~4분씩 스피드미팅이 시작이 되었다.

한분 한분 만날때마다, 진지하게 준비를 한 질문을 상대방한테 물어보고, 대답을 하면서

화기애해한 분위기가 한두시간계속되었다. 혹시 힘들지 않을까 하는 염려도 했지만, 즐겁게대화를 나누는

회원님들의 모습은 역시 젊어서 그런지 에너지가 넘쳤다.

드디어 스피드미팅은 끝나고 티타임을 가지면서 마음에 드는 상대를 적는 매칭지를 나누어 주었다.

진지하게 번호를 확인을 하고 또 확인을 하면서 적어주었다. 5커플 탄생!!!!!

남성분이 여성분께 왕관도 머리위에 올려주고, 장미꽃도 주면서,듀오 커플사진 인증샷도 찍었다.

해가 갈수록 짜임새가 있게 엘에이지사 듀오 이벤트는,진행을 잘하고 있으며,

오신분들이 정말로 좋으신분들이 다 모이셨고, 행사준비를 정성껏 오랫동안 준비를 했던 것 같다고, 하시면서,

부모님 때문에 이벤트를 오게 되었지만, 결혼정보회사 듀오 를 알게 되었다고 하시면서

아주 잘 했다는 특급 칭찬을 참석을 하신들한테 너무나도 많이 들었다.

도리어 이런 칭찬을 해주신 분들 한테 듀오는 감사합니다~

여러분들 덕에 듀오가 있다고 생각 합니다!!!!

.  I would also like to thank you, Jennifer and the other members of your team for all of your hard work in putting the holiday party together.  I had a really lovely time, and I am so glad I went.

Thanks again,

Grace

Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand