2017년 크리스마스 이벤트 후기^^

듀오 0 2,321 2017.12.20 02:55

부모님들이 크리스 마스 선물로 이벤트 보내주셨어요!! 그런데 짝을 만나기가 참 힘드네요!!!

그동안 전문직으로 공부 하다 보니 10년, 직장생활을 시작 했는데 직장에는 한국 여자 한국남자가 없어요.

학교다닐때는 몰랐는데 점점 이제는 한국 사람이 좋아요..

그동안 외국사람. 동양사람들을 주로 만났는데 이렇게 한국사람 2세들만 모임 파티을 처음 와봤는데

다양한 직업을 가지고 있는 이쁜 여성분들이 많고. 좋은직업을 가지신 남성분들이 많으신데

어떻게 다들 인연을 못만나셨을까요?

부모님성화에 억지로 신청을 해서 고민을 했는데 오신분들이 자연스럽게 어울리면서,

행복해 보였다.

6분씩 돌아가는 스피드 미팅을 하면서 좋아요!!!! 하트 스틱커를 붙여주면서

짧은 시간에 사람을 판단 하는 것이 쉬운일이 아니다는 것을 알고있지만.

말이 확 통하고 느낌이 좋으신 분들도 있었다고.. 좋아 하셨다.

영화배우처럼 멋진 남성분하고 짧은 6분이 아쉬웠다고 말씀 하신 여성분은,

저는 멋진 영화 배우 분보다는, 안경끼시고 키가 크신분 있잖아요. 그분이 저를 찍었는지

알아봐주세요! 적극적으로 물어보시는 여성분도 계셨고.

이벤트를 마치고 2차자리로 움직일 때 나만 따라오세요! 하면서 마음에 드는 남성분한테 적극적으로

대시 하는 여성분도 계셨다.

내년에는 좋은인연을 만나서 안정되게 결혼을 하고 싶은 소원을 한분 한분 이루어졌으면 좋겠다.!!!!

사랑 합니다. 듀오! 고맙습니다. 듀오! 준비하느라고 얘쓴 듀오 직원선생님들 수고 많이 하셨습니다!!!

부모님을 통해서 듀오를 알았지만. 막상 와서 눈으로 보니깐

그동안 선입관이 없어졌다고 하시면서.. 미국 사회에서 한국 사람을 만나기가 참 어려운데

가장 어렵고.. 뜻깊은 일을 하고 있는 좋은 회사인 것 같다고.. 부모님말을 잘듣고 이벤트 참석을 아주 잘했다고..

좋아 하시는 순둥순둥한 회원님들이.. 사랑스러웠다.

My parents sent me to this event as an early Christmas Present, hoping I’d find “the one!” But it’s so hard finding “the one!” Throughout the years, my interest in having a Korean American as a significant other has increased. But after studying and preparing 10 years for my professional career, I saw that there weren’t as many Korean Americans gat my workplace. These type of events set up exclusively for Korean Americans; it’s quite unfamiliar to me because I’ve been seeing non-Koreans for a while.

There were numerous attractive ladies who come from a variety of jobs, plentiful dashing gentlemen with stable careers…

Why weren’t any of us able to find “the one?”

Many of our Christmas event attendees were pushed to attend by their parents. At first, we, as the hostess were worried because what if they didn’t enjoy the event? However, our worries disappeared as soon as we saw our attendees mingling cheerfully with light hearted conversations going around the room.

Speed dating for 6 minutes with each person, sticking heart stickers on each other to show that you “like” the other person… it’s not easy to judge someone in such a short amount of time, but many of our attendees were able to click right away… We deemed the event as success.

There was one particular attendee, she was disappointed that she was only given 6 minutes with a dapper gentleman that looked like he walked out of a magazine. She later said to us as she left the event, “Please let me know if he chose me! The tall gentleman with the glasses!”
There were several ladies that took the initiative, leading the men to the unofficial after party, and others that were led to the party by the gentlemen.

In next year, we do hope everyone finds a significant other that will eventually lead to marriage!
Although our guests had a stereotype of Duo as the “typical marriage agency,” many were able to rid their stereotype due to our welcoming, fun filled event. Our event attendees left the event; impressed and touched at what Duo put together.

결혼정보 회사 듀오 USA 이제니퍼 팀장 213-383-2525

jenny@duonet.com

Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand